The Management of Vials.Bg:
• Has identified the highest level of quality, to the services and the products provided by it, which are related both to the requirements of the current European legislation and to the specialized requirements of the customers and
• Has documented its policy and its objectives for quality.
Each Head of Department has the responsibility to ensure that the objectives of quality policy are understood, implemented and maintained in his area of responsibility.
The strategic objective of the company is the absolute satisfaction of the quality requirements of its customers.
More specifically, the regular objectives of Vials.Bg company are:
• To provide trade services.
• To trade the products according to the customer’s requirements.
• To manage the work in such a way that the optimal quality result is achieved with the optimal utilization of its resources.
• Business executives aim constantly at improving quality in their area of responsibility.
To achieve these objectives:
• Selects with specific criteria (see External Partnerships Evaluation Forms) its suppliers, affiliate companies and external cooperators.
• Controls the works within the company in all its development phases.
• Analyzes all possible risks that may arise in its processes.
• Analyzes the interaction of its processes with stakeholder’s.
• Controls the products that are procured and cares to have all the legal certificates.
• Trains continually its staff in order to renew knowledge and to ensure the participation and co-operation between employees
• Takes care of the proper Quality Management System operation of its and its annual review and improvement, ensuring the technical coverage and integrity of all its operations.